Let me suggest

Gantt chart in Free (or at least Basic) Plan

The added value of your software was Gantt chart. Your app is user-friendly (unlike others I've tested) and trust me - it's really hard to achieve that in project management software. But without Gantt chart is useless for me. I can't (as 1-person company) afford spending 100 USD monthly...

15 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anna Jankowska shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AdminBacklog Support (Admin, backlog) responded  · 

Thank you for feedback.

You can use the Max plan for free for 30 days, so please try.

We don’t have plan to add more variations to the plans, but we’ll consider if we receive more requests from other users.

For other users:
    Please vote or add your comments if you have similar ideas.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Oliver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also would recommend an individual or "small team" plan. I willingly pay for useful online tools for my team, but with less than 5 people, $100/mo. just doesn't make sense. The other tools we use price their services primarily on the number of users, not which features are included. I could see charging extra for custom fields, but things like access control and charts are really essential at any level.

• Shawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I try and change the plan to Max, it asks me for the payment information. I want to use paypal to pay for the max plan at a later date, not at the current date.

I can't seem to upgrade without having to pay.

Feedback and Knowledge Base