Let me suggest

Update feedback.backlogtool.com so that feedback overview shows a last modified time and date

At the moment when viewing the list of ideas on feedback.backlogtool.com, I do not see a last modified time and date. If I click on a particular issue then I do see the time and date information in the new page that is presented to me.

It would be better if the last modified time and date information was available at the top-level.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Charlie BoardmanCharlie Boardman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Backlog SupportAdminBacklog Support (Admin, backlog) responded  · 

Hi, thank you for your suggestion. It seems the tool (UserVoice) which we are using for ‘feedback.backlogtool.com’ doesn’t have the option to display the last modified time and date information.

If you want to see the new feedback, please click ‘New’ beneath the ‘Let me suggest’ box.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Charlie BoardmanCharlie Boardman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just tried the UserVoice product myself. It's a shame that it seems so limited.

Thanks for the workaround though.

Feedback and Knowledge Base